No announcement yet.

Question About Shopping Amazon Through Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should have used smilies so as not to confuse the ignorant as to my intent.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      But LotM wants the credit from his "logical journey of the Zoombinis" purchase.
      Mark kindly gave me the credit. Im not worried that he'll inform the dept of homeland security. If it means the terrorists will be defeated, Im happy to let them know about "logical journey of the zoombinis" I might even give them some hints for getting around the pizza trolls
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

That's very selfless of you, I must say.

Comment

Its not homeland security you should be worried about, it's us. Now if I only knew what a zoombini was........
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Although I have been absent from the boards in quite some time, I always use the Poly links to buy stuff from Amazon. Is there a way to check if you guys got your share or not?

So long...
            Last edited by The Pioneer; January 28, 2005, 21:30.
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

yes just send us the dates and items you purchased

amazon keeps sales records for a long time
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i would like to remind that shoping from our store ( http://apolyton.net/store ) also gets you FREE months of PLUS. despite the notifications in the store page, people go and buy stuff without geting in touch with us to get their free PLUS subscriptions (and we dont have the data to match them ourselves)
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X