• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what you've done, Sprayber.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ah shut up or they'll put a christmas hat on top of it.

Nice work
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Can't plus people opt out of this advertisement?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Why would we want to? I fund my Plus membership with Amazon purchases.

The wife just wanting a load of new books this Christmas helped out. (Thank God she doesn't like malls )
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            Can't plus people opt out of this advertisement?
            no, cause as FlameFlash explained, the links are way to keep your PLUS subscription practically free
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

no, cause as FlameFlash explained, the links are way to keep your PLUS subscription practically free

OK. Does that count for Amazon Canada?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

There's a yes laying around somewhere.

If there's a link to an Amazon store at the bottom of this page then there's a way to add a little something extra to your Plus subsription as far as more months go.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I payed to get rid of advertisements.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

OK. Does that count for Amazon Canada?
                    yes, if you had clickec the image you'd find yourself in a page saying that Amazon CA is included

just make sure you start your Amazon shopping from the link in that page

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      I payed to get rid of advertisements.
                      it's not an ad, it's a feature

Comment

I forgot about this and I bought around $200 worth of CDs from Amazon in the last couple weeks.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          yes, if you had clickec the image you'd find yourself in a page saying that Amazon CA is included

just make sure you start your Amazon shopping from the link in that page
                          OK. Thanks.

I'm not bothered about getting free Poly plus as I already paid for three years of it, and who knows if I will still be around then; but I will shop through Poly now to help you guys out.

Who at Amazon could have imagined that Apolyton would help them sell all sorts of boring Greek philosophy books.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I forgot about this and I bought around $200 worth of CDs from Amazon in the last couple weeks.

* laughs

Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm not bothered about getting free Poly plus as I already paid for three years of it
                              you can give your FREE months to friends

Comment

OK. Except I don't have any friends.

Anyway, I bought a couple of things today using the link, so I hope it worked. I can't remember whether I used the link from one of my own posts, so someone will be getting a gift if it doesn't identify me as the user.

Do I get some message of confirmation from Poly?

edit: Duh! I should have read the FAQ.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X