No announcement yet.

We Need More Color Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could change the SMAC one and make it equally dark but actually bearable.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What are colour schemes good for anyway?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The SMAC needs some touch of good taste , The defult makes me blind.
        Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
          What are colour schemes good for anyway?
          Well this thread is evidence that some people don't like the default scheme. So that's what they are good for.

Comment

We should form a committee to design a colour-scheme so craptacularly bland that no-one would even notice it.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I would like a Red, White and Blue Freedom Fries Colour Scheme too, btw.

Or maybe a Green-Yellow scheme

Beer colour scheme?

But yeah I like the blue scheme (M003) a lot.
              CSPA

Comment

I want to make my own scheme
                Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Default is the only way.

Comment

green/yellow would be ****ing awsome
                    CSPA

Comment

I think I've got the default one. The greyish-blue/bluish-grey one, anyway.

Comment

green/yellow would be ****ing awsome

We need a Shrek color scheme!

stupid comment, but at least it moves the stat thread down
                        [Edit: add quote and better explanation]
                        Last edited by Straybow; December 15, 2004, 23:10.
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Gerar Dean
                          I want to make my own scheme
                          Who's holding you to do so?
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

CivIII-default is pretty dark. I like it.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                            X