We Need More Color Schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need More Color Schemes

Is there anyone working on new color schemes.

I'm using CTP2 scheme at the moment but I've got the urge to change. The alternatives leave a lot to be desired though.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Agreed

We could use something new for a change.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What's wrong with default?

Comment

MOO3 color scheme is the best
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

MOO3 is the new Default
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

#5, or whatever the standard mod code for this is.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Another thread about racial diversity?!

Damn, this suck.... wait, what are you talking about?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

None of the current schemes work well for me. I'd prefer a dark one but Moo is too blue.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I use the default one, the others are even more plain ugly...
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

We could add 20 and I'd use default. I'm just too used to it.

Comment

Operation Iraqi Freedom Color Scheme
                        CSPA

Comment

Don't you people get a headache using the default one?
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            None of the current schemes work well for me. I'd prefer a dark one but Moo is too blue.
                            I'm with you. I really like the darker ones but the blue just dont cut it. So I have pretty much used CTP2 since the beginning
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                              Don't you people get a headache using the default one?
                              I do.

Comment

Working...
                              X