World Community Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    since this guy works for the university i go to, i guess ill join in. do they got it for mac?
    No, but there are other projects available on Mac. I don't use any of them though.

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richelieu
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

• I've got 59,199 points. How many airline miles is that?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Put your spare cores to work and join our team!
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Sadly most of the team has quit, more than half hasn't returned a result in 2009. That inculdes our team leader, no results returned since 2007? Come on Asher! Reinstall the client already!

Comment

• H Tower sighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                  Sadly most of the team has quit, more than half hasn't returned a result in 2009. That inculdes our team leader, no results returned since 2007? Come on Asher! Reinstall the client already!
                  New computer sucks too much power.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X