No announcement yet.

Why can I not search the OT archives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it work for the archives though? That was what he wanted.

Comment

that´s weird, no hits... Above post edited accordingly
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You see what happens when you don't read the original post.

Comment

Or the thread title... Point taken
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Why would anybody want to search the OT archives for?

Carolus

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
              Gatekeeper's thread about the passing of his cat reminded me of my own deathwatch-turned-memorial thread from last November. I found it with little trouble (though, most searches for other things are a little less successful).
              I would hope so. Sort by thread starter, look for your name, hope it hasn't been purged.

Comment

what about goolgle search?

I could try that to see if it works
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

OK just tried it... it works but not perfectly well. YOu can search all the apolyton forums with google and get results from the Archive sections as well including the OT ones, but it will be mixed with all the other results from all other forums too... but if you had something specific on your mind it might help

here is one example
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                  X