Why can I not search the OT archives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can I not search the OT archives?

I was looking for something and it did not work, I cannot remember what it was off the top of my head. But anyway just to test it (I am sure this word should have been in there) I tested for the word bush (that should definitely be in there ) and it claimed that nothing could be found, which is an utter lie.

So what it up with the crappy thing?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

What you should have done, is to search the A/C forum instead.

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

the word "bush" does not occur in the OT. It has NEVER occured in the OT. Oceania has ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia. Any further questions?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

It's on the to do list.

Comment

Helpful...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

maybe you searched titles only, and his name never was in a title... or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Helpful...
              Did you read the thread HongHu linked to for you?

Comment

He wasn't been sarcastic though.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Gatekeeper's thread about the passing of his cat reminded me of my own deathwatch-turned-memorial thread from last November. I found it with little trouble (though, most searches for other things are a little less successful).
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

IIRC markos said something like 10% of archive threads are indexed and searchable and the majority however are not.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Hopefully they will be soon.

Comment

Yeah, especially when I have to back up something I said about Iraq on Poly earlier...

So should I just say "It's in the archives"

The only thread I can find in the archive search is Is Russia really any better with Democracy/Capitialism?
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Does #7 apply here?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You can search the OT, you just need to select it by itself in the search forums box. It's simply not included in a default "all forums" search.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I got 983 hits on Bush.
                              Last edited by Zoid; November 14, 2005, 13:26.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X