• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opera

Firefox
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
      Since when do we care what Markos likes?
      Because if you are uberniceandthoughtful to him he may give you privileges like a bigger avatar wihtout having to pay +plus.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Because if you are uberniceandthoughtful to him he may give you privileges like a bigger avatar wihtout having to pay +plus.
        really? would our great leader, light of our lives, master of all intelligence and supreme lord of the earth, would he be so kind?

markos! markos! markos! hurrah!
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I thought Markos didn't like people using pop up filters, such as the automatic filters in Firefox.
          Firefox allows you to exempt sites from the pop-up blocker.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Hey, something's fishy here!

I started getting powerdialler today which spybot S&D cleans each time, but it somehow reappears. IIRC, I was browsing Apolyton when I got it first, but I can't remember if I was browsing anything else as well. I may be wrong about this, but still....

Btw, does anybody know anything about this sort of dialer? It managed to connect twice, before I got to unplug my phone line.
            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
            George Orwell

Comment

Firefox allows you to exempt sites from the pop-up blocker.

ah, yes, under options web features. Given that information I can now admit to using Firefox.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I thought Markos didn't like people using pop up filters, such as the automatic filters in Firefox.
                You can selectly disable popup blocking in Firefox. The great thing is since it doesn't know ActiveX ( :vomit: ), any scripts that want to install stuff on your Wintel box are ignored.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                X