No announcement yet.

Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just proves those stats are just random numbers that goes up and down from time to time
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      Hey, that quote was my explanation post that I've been looking for myself to store down somewhere !
      I had to set my history to 100 days to find that thread. Glad someone got some use from it.

I should have quoted alva's explanation too -- it was somewhat at variance with yours.

As for the bullseye -- As Ming knows, I really don't care about any PCR or banning. He could drop me back to Settler and it wouldn't affect our friendship or his beer supply. I come here to have fun on my terms. The mods are the mods. I don't control their directives or their whims, so why would I worry about it?

This was just a little Friday fun on the occasion of my ascension.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        As for the bullseye -- As Ming knows, I really don't care about any PCR or banning. He could drop me back to Settler and it wouldn't affect our friendship or his beer supply. I come here to have fun on my terms. The mods are the mods. I don't control their directives or their whims, so why would I worry about it?

This was just a little Friday fun on the occasion of my ascension.
        Don't worry, I'm of the same viewpoint. I just have to retain the meta-guru crown lest I disappoint the likes of DrSpike and Skanky.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Rubbish! You love it; it is your nature.

Comment

As I feed off the masses, so do you feed off me....

Comment

Again, that was a mental image I could live without.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Rubbish! You love it; it is your nature

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                  As I feed off the masses, so do you feed off me....
                  Ok, I'll have the fillet steak, medium rare, with red wine sauce please.

Comment

Now, if not even one of the übermods seems able to understand how the stats work, why do we still have them in the first place?

Comment

Um, because their job is to moderate the forums not understand the stats?

Comment

Spikey got another one right!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

DrSpike:
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Careful LC, you may give Skanky more unpalatable mental images.

Comment

Here I was hoping against hope that someone would ask The Question today, my chosen day. But hope was against me, as this thread came along. Now we have answers!
                              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Jrabbit is indeed mischievious. If he has a late guess I'll have to disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                                X