No announcement yet.

Welcome Seniors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Nikolai got married a week after his first date, and to allegedly an actual human woman. Anything's possible, I guess.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I saw a photo of them. I **** you not, she's pretty.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The dangdest sad freaks marry over their paygrade IRL, I know -often to my relatives- but I seen a pic of Ben, and this is genuinely hard to believe.

No pasarán

Comment

-He's gonna read this logged-out and be mad at me again...

No pasarán

Comment

So...do I qualify as an old timer?
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yessir. You're around 3,000 years old, after all.

No pasarán

Comment

Lol! I feel it but I am actually just a few days over 2700
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                  Well, Nikolai got married a week after his first date, and to allegedly an actual human woman. Anything's possible, I guess.
                  Hey, it was 3,5 month.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I saw a photo of them. I **** you not, she's pretty.
                    Ben's found someone after he left Staci? Or did he go back to her? I've lost contact with him, I told him to **** off after he insulted Astrid and acted all jealous.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• There's a thread with photo.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I just watched the ceremony virtually and it was very nice. A very happy couple. Ben had a smile plastered on his face from beginning to end. I'm honored that he saw fit to invite me. Please join me in wishing the couple a long and happy union.

No pasarán

Comment

• Good! I’m happy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                            I thought all of Apolyton was the old folks home.
                            Yeah, even me, young and spritely when I first registered, have managed to reach the middle of my 40s, and as I'm between contracts at the moment I've been doing a bit more civving.

Thanks for the invite, didn't notice this forum here until earlier, I do drop in and check out what is going on but I also don't want the drama of Kidicious - it's like beating my head on a brick wall trying to reason with him. Like a really annoying, persistent and high-pitched mosquito.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                              Oh, this is gonna work - the idea is sound.

We can talk politics like adults in here. We can have conversations w/o having the thread be pushed off the first page by drunk rampages or the aforementioned polititrolling.

At this late date, I wouldn't dream of trying to make Poly anything but what it is - but there's room for a grownups table, and that's gonna take time. Community building is always slow, but I've proven to my own satisfaction these techniques work. The power is in the members' hands; spread the word, and first of all, POST.
                              my god - i've only done that a couple of times. really now.

Comment

• No - you post a lot.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X