No announcement yet.

Welcome Seniors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, yes Bluto, - and Argentian-German naturally make for a chill outlook.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Not sure what all to post here, tbh; I'd sorta drifted on to other online homes after the two trolls took over. How are you other geezers doing?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Manic.

-If I count; on 12 March, I'll have been around 12 years. This was my first join in this community. -Other than a state chess association website w/ small activity, my first forum.

Forums rock; all web alternatives suck.

No pasarán

Comment

Hi. ladies.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hi Real Gamer!

-460 posts to go...

No pasarán

Comment

What did you have to do to convince Ming to go along with this?
              "

Comment

Suggest.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Not sure what all to post here, tbh; I'd sorta drifted on to other online homes after the two trolls took over. How are you other geezers doing?
                  I am also not sure what we will post here but this is certainly worth a try.

Perhaps this will become the "Off Topic without certain persons who annoy a lot of other people"? That might work as I see about six people have posted here already even though they had disappeared from the Off Topic.

Comment

That's rather the point.

WRT a handful of prolific trolls, there are a number of good guys been gone because they don't want to be in a club with them as members. We're trying a thing. [shrugs] Can't hurt to try.

---

Gentlemen, I figured out permissions so logged-out can see here - and logged-in, only in the Seniors group can, or post. So you'll want to comport yourself as if in public, 'cause you are.

I just let in Blake00. Only been around 10 years and an on-topic guy, but good fellow. Make him welcome if he ever shows in here, thanks.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                      That's rather the point.

WRT a handful of prolific trolls, there are a number of good guys been gone because they don't want to be in a club with them as members. We're trying a thing. [shrugs] Can't hurt to try.

---

Gentlemen, I figured out permissions so logged-out can see here - and logged-in, only in the Seniors group can, or post. So you'll want to comport yourself as if in public, 'cause you are.

I just let in Blake00. Only been around 10 years and an on-topic guy, but good fellow. Make him welcome if he ever shows in here, thanks.

It seems to me that a couple of people post regularly when a particular poster is serving a ban. They seem to disappear when this third person is posting. That may be my imagination

Comment

I also don't know what to post here but here I am
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

What about a Kid-free politics thread? That's the only real use I see for all of this.
                          "

Comment

DEFINITELY.

No pasarán

Comment

It's 11°f in Dallas. If I wanted this, I'd move to Chicago. Ok, maybe not, but maybe Nome.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I can read, I don't think I can post.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X