Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 RAH Memorial Poly FF League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I look forward to losing to EPW's team in week 14.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

    https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

    Comment


    • waits for stat correction loss
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

      https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Demonbinder View Post
        I almost hit my projected points, but Fox would have doubled his if he hadn't left two defenders on bench. Only one of his players didn't surpass their projections.
        I have so many injuries that I had to take the risk. Got lucky!
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

        Comment


        • The Cooper Kupp saga is highly annoying, both as a fantasy owner but more importantly as a fan.
          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

          Comment


          • I love scoring over 200 points and losing
            Oh well, that's the kind of season this has been.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

            Comment


            • -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, must suck to be 2nd in league scoring with a +52 differential, yet you're 3-4.
              That is some serious bad matchup luck.

            • EPW
              EPW commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a good thing you love it, I would have been apoplectic if that happened to me.

          • Stat corrected down to .01 margin of victory. Berz just needs a bit more...
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

            https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

            Comment


            • Imagine if I got through a Sunday without a significant injury...I might have a win.
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • Pulled another one out that I wasn't favored to win. But my Kyle's (Pitts and Hamilton) over performed and got me a win.

                Comment


                • Only three injuries this week. *

                  *so far
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • Another successful season


                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

                    https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

                    Comment


                    • I thought I might win this week but I suppose after my good performance last week it was time to get slaughtered again.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, same...

                    • steaks and nimrods got a battle to settle tonight

                      Comment


                      • Squeaked out another win...
                        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

                        Comment


                        • In my yardage league I'm 3-8 and in last place and I'm over 200 pts ahead of everyone

                          Comment


                          • Hard loss,last week followed by major byes but planned for that. But then my backup QB goes down so now I will most likely drop out off playoff cintention.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X