X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• My record on adjustments is lousy so a tie feels okay... I don't wanna be greedy.

I'm in a league with 1 pt per yd. It's crazy, scores are in the 2-3000 range. It has some flaws Carolina D got trounced W1 and outscored everyone, I think because of ret yds. And TDs are totally devalued, a 6 yd run or catch is 6 pts = TD. Gain ground is the name of the game.

Comment

• I'm 0-4 in that high scoring league and 3rd in points

Comment

• Another close one that I had to sweat out last night. I was worried the last TD pass would go to LaPorta which would have given a win to JR and then hope Anzalone didn't get a sack or INT. Sorry, JR.

Comment

• Sorry EPW, but you were greedy to draft the best player in the league when I gave you the 1st pick for the 1st time in your life. You were very foolish to think you'd get to actually play your 1st round pick for even one down. Don't worry though, we'll let some other player who made otherwise appalling draft picks pick up McCaffrey's back up on a whim in the 20th round and he'll go on to have a great season. Thanks for being a good sport about it though. -God P.S. BTW, the rest of your team sucks too.
            "

Comment

• I've had my first overall pick go down with an injury in the past... and it leads to a very long and bad season
              Tough break. Just think that many of us probably would have made the same pick as you in your position.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• (sigh) Hmm, 0-4 going into my heavy bye week. Not the kind of start to the season the Rabbits are accustomed to.
                Apparently, I suck at this.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• 73 points for Cousins. I am doomed! Well, maybe Josh will also have a monster game.

Comment

• Good week for a bye Jared Goff!
                    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Yeah, the topper for my doomed season. I drafted Cousins for Hurt's bye this week, but he hadn't had a decent week yet, so I decided to shake things up by going with Fields.

Brilliant, huh?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I would like to put out a missing person's report for Josh Allen. 😒

Comment

• I almost hit my projected points, but Fox would have doubled his if he hadn't left two defenders on bench. Only one of his players didn't surpass their projections.

Comment

Working...
                          X