No announcement yet.

2024 Poly Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't watched him pitch much but the analysis I heard was his short stature and delivery and his ability to throw high strikes gives the ball the appearance of rising... or dropping less

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      I've watched him pitch 3 times now. Very consistent, excellent command/control.
      The fact that Japan picked him to start Game 1 in the 2023 World Baseball Classic series against the US (ahead of Yamamoto, Darvish, and Ohtani) tells me he's the real deal.

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    damn, Herman the German is kicking butt
    Yeah, I work with him and he won't leave me alone about it...
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Now Slowwhand is beating up on me... And I'm losing ground in J's roto leagues

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        I trashed my team and pulled even, yay. I trash talk my putting to reverse jinx a bad putting day. Seems to work, or I just get more frustrated

• I cannot believe how bad my hitting is. I focused on hitting in the draft and they struggle to hit .200 every week. And now they're not even getting home runs. They are the most pathetic bunch of players I've ever been dealt.
      Last edited by EPW; May 17, 2024, 20:40.
      "

Comment

• Hey, we tried to edit Oklahoma's roster for Monday and couldn't. Can anyone else try to edit?

Comment

• thx for reminding me and I didn't know cocommish couldn't edit rosters, I'll take care of it until we get to 9 weeks out when I bench his team

Comment

• Bochy slowed Herman down and EPW makes a comeback

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Acuna ripped up his leg. He was on 2nd trying to time the cather's lob back to the pitcher and take off for 3rd but the catcher threw the ball harder than he was expecting and he had already made his move and tried to pivot and reverse course back into 2nd and twisted his knee into the ground

Comment

• Oklahoma Sideshow will be benched starting next week for the remainder of the season

Comment

• against the first place team? And I have to play him twice when his team lights up? For shame.
                    "

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• And away we go!

Comment

• Congratulations to the top 4.
                          "

Comment

• Raimund wins the pennant race and Slowwhand comes from behind to take 4th

1) Herman ze German 258-164-18 .607
                            2) Berz Bombers 250-164-26 .598
                            3) Kathmandhu Klouters 237-178-25 .567
                            4) Dallas Dwarf Tossers 228-191-21 .542
                            5) Bochy's Boys 223-198-19 .528
                            6) Platte River Pounders 215-203-22 ..514
                            7) Teh Peeled Bananas 209-206-25 .503
                            8) Humanoids 193-219-28 .470
                            9) Crushers 173-245-22 .418
                            10 Oklahoma Sideshow 105-323-12 .252

Oklahoma was benched the last 9 weeks going 0-180

Comment