No announcement yet.

2024 Poly Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked at his roster, 4 guys hurt - 2 hitters and 2 SPs but the pitchers are on rehab now and could pitch this week and the hitters are so so, Devers at 3rd is day to day and the C hasn't swung a bat yet after an oblique strain. Those can take time so Oklahoma has a back up C Bo Naylor and I'll make that move and EPW can decide if he wants to play both teams. I'm hoping Chris shows up and I don't want his team to fall into disrepair.

Comment

• I'm watching SF at Miami and Nick Ahmed and Tyler Fitzgerald of the Giants were called out on 3rd strikes low in the zone that were clearly strikes as confirmed by their computer graphics and both of them snarled at the ump as they walked away

spoiled aholes, I never cared for players giving umps grief over calls but to act like that when the ump gets the calls right is just...ugh... show a little class

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        While we've made great progress at identifying balls and strikes, giving lip to the ump has not changed.
        The batter is in the moment, working the ump as they always have -- lobbying for future calls on the corner as much as b1tching about the actual call.
        That's no different than it ever was -- all that's changed is the home viewer instantly knows who's right.

• Heave them
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• They're just practicing for next time Angel Hernandez is working their games.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• oh no, Bochy's boy is now a pappy and on paternity leave... And I'm 0-10 already

Well, that's the argument for daily roster changes

and in case you missed my email I'm keeping the Oklahoma team active

if EPW wants that team instead I'll maintain his current team

if another team is abandoned we'll cross that bridge later but this team never had an owner

if I have to replace injured players I'll wait for late Sunday night

if I add a player you wanted you can let me know or as co-commish make the change yourself, but it wont take effect until the following week if you don't get the edit in before the deadline

Comment

• My team is terrible. I'm not going to manage another team that's going to beat mine.
            "

Comment

• I apologise Fox, I gave Oklahoma a good 2 start SP

Comment

• No worries, hopefully he has two bad starts...

I have asked around here looking for someone to maybe take the team but found no takers yet ..
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• We could keep the team active until every team gets to play them one last time (with 9 matches to go) and then leave the roster blank. (Berz)

Let's go with this suggestion.​ (Mine)

Comment

• Release players and use his team as a bye week. I would be voting for that. Easiest and most equitable solution.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by cb4 View Post
                      We could keep the team active until every team gets to play them one last time (with 9 matches to go) and then leave the roster blank. (Berz)

Let's go with this suggestion.​ (Mine)
                      That would give us time to find a new owner and everyone would get a bye week and prevent the team from making the playoffs

Comment

• Yamamoto almost took a line drive on the nose, he was able to slide his face right and get his glove up catching the ball

Comment

• I saw the start of the Dodgers-AZ game is under delay right now -- but earlier I read that the roof would be open on a beautiful spring night. So WTF, why the delay, right?

Turns out the game is delayed due to... BEES!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Fun fact: The beekeeper, Matt Hilton, got to throw out the first pitch that night. And he was featured on ESPN.
                            But wait, there's more!
                            The next day, the beekeeper cut a deal with the Topps baseball card company.

• damn, Herman the German is kicking butt

Comment

• the Cubbies must be happy, Shota Imanaga has a .431 OPS against so far and he's on pace for 156 IP

with 150 min IP

.469 Bob Gibson '68
                            .473 Pedro Martinez '00
                            .482 Greg Maddux '95
                            .495 Luis Tiant '68

Comment

• Berzerker
                              Berzerker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              and why doesn't Yahoo offer OPS or OBP and SLG against

damnit, its a great stat for fantasy
                          Working...
                          X