Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for RAH Memorial Poly FF League 2023?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for RAH Memorial Poly FF League 2023?

So hey, it's July and NFL camps are opening soon. I recently got a love letter from Yahoo about renewing our league. It's that time.
    This is your warning that a league renewal notice will be going out imminently.

Ready to rock? I am. Who else is in?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

in

Comment

In
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

This was only an 8-person league, so we can definitely expand if there's interest...
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I told my brother, but he's sucking so bad at baseball he may have to get in the mood.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

In
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In
                "

Comment

In. I have an extra, but he's not a member here and probably can't do a slow draft anyway. Since the baseball live draft worked out so well, maybe we have a shot at doing it that way...
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• EPW
                    EPW commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No no no no

Of course not. Why don't we just take days and weeks to do it instead of an hour?

Comment

I should be fine with online. So long as I remember to do pre-draft rankings so my indecision doesn't end with a 7th round kicker like that one time.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Since there's very little posting after the draft and our league basically doesn't do much of any trading, I rather enjoy savoring the development of the teams, tracking NFL news, and changing strategies in reaction to it, all during the course of the 10 or so days of our draft.

I really enjoy the slow draft style. It's a lot more work to get it right, true. But all my slow draft leagues (I used to play in at least 4 a year) that changed to live drafts in the name of efficiency or whatever, are either dead or dying.

Comment

Or pool of potential participants.

Comment

I like the slow draft as well, but am open to a live draft if it's at a humane time for me.
                          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                            X