• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2022 RAH Memorial FF Final.png
Views:	59
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	9449744
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The funny thing is, if I had managed to sneak my way into 4th place over the Omaha Steaks, I would have gone on to win the playoffs in a truly shameful manner.
      "

Comment

• The Steaks were a team of destiny, picking last and then losing their 3 of their top 5 picks to injury along the way.

This one is only about Pat Maholmes and luck.

P.S: Will somebody take Pat in the first round next year? He consistently outscores his opponent almost every week, something that can't be said about the top WR or RBs...
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that Mahomes should have gone earlier, but I was pretty happy with getting the #2 overall QB with Joe Burrow in the 7th round. He was about 100 points behind Mahomes, but that gap would have narrowed quite a bit without that nasty Bonus Bye in Week 17.

• I took Mahomes first round last year and he was 4th.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Congratulations to Omaha Steaks. It's a s****y situation all around. Nice move by you, JR.

And on a related note it's good to see that Hamlin was released from the hospital and was able to go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fox View Post
            P.S: Will somebody take Pat in the first round next year? He consistently outscores his opponent almost every week, something that can't be said about the top WR or RBs...
            "

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for bumping this thread, EPW. Always nice to relive getting screwed out of a championship.
          Working...
          X