• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it.

Rounds 19 & 20

Spoiler:
    Sam Hubbard DL CIN
    Tyler Bass K BUF
    Last edited by SlowwHand; August 27, 2021, 19:16.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Round 20. walrus. How about Sterling Shepard WR NYG?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I just Bapayed him Gio Bernard as his RB5.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Haven't we entered the dead zone with vacations, busy and inattention?
          I could be wrong.

Comment

Rounds 21 & 22

Spoiler:
            Michael Galloway WR DAL
            Tyran Mathieu DB KC

Laviska Shenault WR
            OR
            BAPAY WR

Comment

i figured galloway was gallup

Comment

I must have time warped cross dimensoned again.

Comment

Nice pick. Gallup was going to be my last pick. Back to the drawing board...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                  X