No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are my extra points for the win???? Why do they do a recap if all the points haven't been totaled? Why do they take so long for adding yards gained on an INT with a return? I can see that they would have to look again at tackles and sacks, but yardage shouldn't take so long.

Comment

I'm not sure return yds on an int count, but if they do you won the week

Comment

• Demonbinder
        Demonbinder commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember getting them before.

I just looked thru our weekly results for INTs and Fumble recoveries to see if any showed return yds and none did, so I think return yds refers only to kicks and punts.

Comment

Well, frack!!

Comment

Nice night by Adams, Walrus! 50% over projection, but I am still favored to win. Haven't had much luck with that this year. I'm sure you feel the same.

Comment

My dominance at TE and swing position gave me a pretty even win over Walrus. It was touchy at first with my QB Lock starting off bad in Atlanta but then coming back to go over his projection.But I am still two games back but still some time left.

Comment

What a disaster this year has been. Lamar has been a disappointment at best, and my WR corps is a joke...
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Is Cy planning on playing his team the rest of the year?

Comment

Does it look like it?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's a good thing I was playing Cy's team this week. I would have lost to anyone else since my QB sucked!! I should have gone with my gut instead of the experts, but got the win anyway. Now. only one game out of playoffs but with two teams tied for fourth and me tied with Vlad. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

• And this week I had to sweat out Tom Brady having a good game to beat me. The Crackers were within less than one point behind me at the two minute warning, but thanks to Jordan Fuller getting his second INT of the game it gave me some life. Rams couldn't get all the time off the clock by running but with only nine seconds left and a punt running off that remaining time, I pull out my fourth straight win and now am tied with my brother for fifth place (though he has more points than me). So I am still alive in the playoff hunt.

Comment

• No more Lamar this year.

Comment

• lamar jackson?

Comment

• If I had only stopped believing in Lamar and went with Herbert, I would have won two more games this year...

​​​​

Comment

• its hard giving up on an early pick, and its supposed to be raining in pittsburgh tomorrow

i'm in a couple deep leagues and i invested in Lamar and now the ww pick ens are slim

Comment

Working...
                              X