No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Rodgers gave me enough points to steal the victory from Sloww, so I love Aaron Rodgers now.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Okay, having received no objections I've added an IR slot

I have another change on the docket. People who cant watch the games are at a disadvantage using the waiver wire. The other leagues I'm in all use a ww delay of a couple days so everybody has a shot at picking up players, so does anyone object to a delay?

Managers will be assigned a ww priority based on where in the draft they picked. For example, the person who picked first would be last and the person who picked last will be 1st. This will of course change as people use up their picks, the person with the 1st priority will move to last if they use it and everybody else will move up 1 on the list.

lemme know if you object, the people who watch the games wont be happy but I think our current system is unfair to people who aren't around Sundays to watch the games.

Comment

Can't win if your QB is the only one who shows up - even if he scores almost 75 points.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
          Aaron Rodgers gave me enough points to steal the victory from Sloww, so I love Aaron Rodgers now.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In a close match with Slow. All my guys have played but he has a TE and Safety to make up the 15.03 difference. But my season may be done anyway as Dak is out for year and I will have to rely on Minshew or Fitzpatrick (who I just got off waivers).

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              play the matchups, I was lucky to have Rodgers as my back up to Dak in the 1 league I had him

I didn't start Derrick Henry because I was sure he wasn't going to play.

Go figure.
            Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Wouldnt have mattered anyway, but it is indicative of how this year is going...
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Demonbinder
                Demonbinder commented
                Editing a comment
                I know how you feel. Sometimes I wonder why I play.

Whereas I remain very fortunate and post the highest score of the week. Berz is up next through, so my luck may run out.

Comment

With Kelce and Zeke yet to play, my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th highest scorers are a K, a LB, and a CB respectively.

And K and IDP finished 3rd through 7th as my team had more lost fumbles than touchdowns.
                Last edited by ColdWizard; October 19, 2020, 23:39.

Comment

Minshew started out real slow for me but came back and almost hit his projection. But my starting WR's only got half of projected points and I started wrong TE. However, Julio Jones comes off IR and put up almost 27 points and kicker I picked up to replace my guy on bye put up 20 points. Still I am down 27+ points and need a big night from Edwards-Helaire. Otherwise I am looking at fifth straight loss.

Update: Thanks to Edwards-Helaire and Budda Baker for having good nights and getting me the win!
                  Last edited by Demonbinder; October 19, 2020, 23:02.

Comment

I watched them both kick ass

Comment

Two of my players were in the Sunday night game at had me yelling and then being pissed off. Budda Baker intercepts a pass and was caught by Metcalf at the ten yard line, costing me another six points. I did get the one point for the tackle and will get yardage on the 90 yard run back (don't understand why that can't post it during the game), but hopefully that non-TD didn't cost me a win. And the holding call on Metcalf's TD in the overtime also had me going from ecstatic to pissed. But it was a great game to watch. I've got Montgomery as well as Donald and Trevathan going tomorrow night (while Berz is done) and with the nine points extra I will only need ten more points for a much needed win. Star of Daviding my fingers.

Comment

That rundown was amazing.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

metcalf is a beast but you could see his height and stride were the key

so I lucked out nabbing Jeff Wilson after he destroyed NE and he got a high ankle sprain near the end of the game and will be down a month or more.

Comment

Injuries are laying waste to my season.

Comment

Working...
                            X