Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was brutal, I'm in trouble

Comment

And I came within 4.1 points of winning my first game! Too bad they didn't target Fant in the second half. Rats!
      If you believe you can, you're right. If you believe you can't, you're right!
      - Napoleon Hill

Comment

Well, I have lost to my brother this week. All my players are done and he still has two players left with about a six point lead. Dak Prescott started out horrendous with minus points but came back very strong and put up almost 68 points. David Montgomery started out well and I was worried when he hit his head on an ill-advised jump over the line, but he was able to play in second half and get 20+ points. But my WR starters did nothing and defense guys were all under projection. But it's still early. Doing well in pick em and confidence pool despite forgetting to pick Thursday.

Comment

I've gotten Recreational McNuked. 180.34 + Cory Littleton tonight vs my 156.15. Pretty much outclassed at every position except TE because Kelce. I tried my best, coach, but they were too big for me.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Another loss - this time to Culverhouse Party. Basically, the non-use of Montgomery by the Bears and my TE performance hurt me the most. Even if I had started Lazard at swing position, I would have been closer, but still not a win. Hopefully, with Tarik Cohen out, the Bears will get back to using Montgomery more, esp. with a new QB under center. Fourth most points in league but wins are the thing. I not only look at Yahoo but at Fantasy Pro''s Start/Sit list and both of the last two weeks my starters have been given good starting grades. They just haven't been performing like I need them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
              Another loss - this time to Culverhouse Party.
              A very solid week for me, even though I ignored Fantasy Pro's advice and started Edelman (3 pts) over Cupp (20 pts) and Chris Carson got hurt. I've been very fortunate so far this year.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well I WAS favored to win this weekend and then the second game (NE vs. KC) got postponed and took out my top RB. So now I had to pick someone off waiver wire and lost about ten points. Also lost a safety, but that doesn't hurt as much.

Comment

the game is supposed to be played Tuesday, I assume it will count

unless there are objections I will be changing the league settings after this weeks games to include an IR slot

somebody complained about not having 1 and given how the bug complicates things we could use it

I'll email the league about my intentions

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-ch...182238790.html

If the game moves to Monday or Tuesday, Yahoo Fantasy anticipates counting the game for Week 4 matchups in season-long leagues, but will make a final decision after any schedule change is announced.

The matchup won’t count for current DFS contests since it’s being moved off its original day.

wtf is DFS

Comment

If games originally slated for a particular week are moved to Monday or Tuesday, we will count the game for that same week in season-long leagues.

Matchups won’t count for current DFS contests if they’re moved off their originally scheduled day.

Players will only receive COVID-IR status if placed on the list by the NFL. Please plan accordingly for your lineups.

Week 4 rundown:
                      • Chiefs-Patriots matchup: The NFL has yet to finalize when the Chiefs-Patriots will play. If the game moves to Monday or Tuesday, we will count the game for all Week 4 matchups in season-long and Best Ball leagues.

Comment

Looks like a Saints FB tested positive, so New Orleans-Detroit may also be rescheduled.
                        Red alert!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

other than Cam, NE has tested negative

KC has 1 positive and team testing will be done today

NO/Det game is on, false positive on FB

KC v NE may be played Monday and from what I can tell Yahoo will count it

Comment

74.28 points from Dak Prescott and I will probably still lose. Damn Yahoo for not taking my change back to Edwards-Helaire.

Comment

what do u mean? Yahoo wont let you install a KC player on your roster?

Comment

• Demonbinder
                                Demonbinder commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I had taken him out when they announced game cancelled. Checked this morning and saw it was re-scheduled so changed it back and sure it took, but when I looked later he wasn't there. I know I am getting older but not blind. Not sure what happened. Probably won't make difference in my match anyway, but the replacement got ZERO points.

I took Yahoo at their word and my Defense took a hit.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X