No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so sad and surprised to hear this news. Our condolences to you and all of your family. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do.I also will not play this year. May his memory be a blessing.

Comment

omg, thats heartbreaking so sorry for your loss... our loss

Comment

Yes, this has genuinely saddened me. I knew nothing about him being in poor health, he was such a great person. I don't know you well at all but I am also here to lend a sympathetic ear. I loved talking to him at CFC.

Comment

In honor of Rah, I have decided (I am being 100% serious) I will be rooting for the Bears every game they play this season unless it's against my Seahawks. I will try to watch all their games as a result. I can't do much more than that because I didn't know him well outside of football for the moment, but I feel that's the least I can do.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this, I enjoyed many evenings of Rah-Rules Civ 2 games, and chatting with him about old wargames, sports and life in general. My condolences.

Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

civ2... that brings back some memories

Comment

Well, where does this leave us on having a season attempt?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll look into starting a live draft league, we might have 5 people but we'll need to open it up to the public
                  Last edited by Berzerker; August 30, 2020, 20:48.

Comment

I've seen nothing from FFZ. Maybe combine?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So how did Week 1 go? Some of us who are taking the year off would love to see a public link to the Yahoo league...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I won my first game against Vlad. Smith-Schuster was my best guy getting 21.45 when projected at 12.13. Also got good production from Budda Baker and my kicker, but otherwise so-so. I was leading in Confidence and PickEm going into Monday night but came in second. So a good week overall. BTW, who is WWRP and does it mean what I think it does?

Comment

That's me, and yes.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

I survived Russell Wilson (highest scorer of the week) and a late Noah Fant scare while leaving Aaron Rodger's 64 points on the bench to get the win.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X