Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Really showed the Vols to be imposters - at least this past Saturday.

Sadly, Illinois' prsence in the College Bowl rankings will probably be short-lived after losing to Sparty despite clearly outplaying them. And now comes the tough part of their schedule...

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    I just have to say that Geogia is the best team in the country. That defense is damn good.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Props this week also to the 2022 Fighting Illini, who are now 6-1, in first place, bowl-eligible, and ranked in the AP top 20 (#18!) for the first time in over a decade. Lovie may have moved back to Texas and the NFL, but the dream lives on!

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    This was the last CFB thread and it had 2 posts?

How I miss the Golden Ages...
    QFT.

Just had to put in a GO VOLS after my beloved team finally shows signs of some relevance! 2022-UT 52, BAMA 49. What a game!

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Mind...blown.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 15, 2021, 21:04.

Leave a comment:

• Boris Godunov
    replied
    This was the last CFB thread and it had 2 posts?

How I miss the Golden Ages...

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    5 weeks ago Lovie was likely to be gone after the season. 4 conference wins later, he's probably good for another decade.
    GO ILLINI.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    started a topic College Football 2019

College Football 2019

Weirdly, can't find a thread in which it's appropriate to praise Lovie Smith's amazing Fighting Illini, who became bowl elgible today, coming back from a 28-2 deficit to beat Sparty.
    Also, apparently LSU beat Alabama today. I hadn't noticed. But let me get an amen for the long-downtrodden Illini!

I-L-L- !!

I-N-I- !!!
    Last edited by -Jrabbit; November 10, 2019, 11:56.
Working...
X