No announcement yet.

Polybrackets 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad we didn't go to a tie breaker. I first had 105-95 and then decided to lower it, I wasn't at all thinking of the normal college scores apparently.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I only had 4/8 while you had 6/8, I am not actually sure how points are scored but I think the difference is actually due to my guess of Michigan State being correct.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Lots of ways to look at it. Bottom line: Congrats!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The amazing thing is that when I saw Jon Miller had 2 posts in a row they were not duplicates.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I have had different internet for a while.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
            X