Polybrackets 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polybrackets 2019

I have renewed Polybrackets 2019 at Yahoo. Public group...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

My 'strategy' isn't perfect, I picked Marquette. I shouldn't have, they didn't hire me!

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Damn yahoo. They never used to let you save a bracket that was incomplete. Opps. maybe next year.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In a few hours I drop from near first to fourteenth.

Maryland
        Wolford
        (Marquette is still hurting me)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

at least you filled out your entire bracket.

I never really take anything seriously till monday morning anyway.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I will stay at the bottom now. I had the Knights beating the Blue Devils (the other big upset in my bracket).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I always focus on the first 2 days, as that's the only time I'm ever near the top of the standings. Doesn't matter whether I've been watching the or not, or whether I've done the research... the NCAA brackets are my kryptonite.

Friday night, I was near the top in both my pools. By Sunday night, I was T8 at Poly/Yahoo and T6 at Lombardi/CBS. Actually, better than usual.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You can pick a few upsets in the early rounds, but there is no need to be consistent. In the later rounds you can insert the favorite seeds. For the most part, that usually gives you more points for the later rounds.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

My final is Virginia versus Michigan State, which is (Slightly) the most likely final.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Very impressive! Most folks are down to just one surviving team in the final 4.

Comment

I had Gonzaga beat Tech and Wolford beat UNC though .

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Apparently I had no clue on who was the real power in the Big 12. Texas Tech? Really? Never saw them this year.
                        I knew Kansas would go down (FU, Bill Selfish!), but had both K State and Iowa St winning a couple games.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Very impressive! Most folks are down to just one surviving team in the final 4.
                          Sure wish I had one left
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats to Jonathan (Jon Miller?) on winning the 2019 Polybrackets.

Squeezed past me by one point... Who says those first-round games don't really matter??

Comment

Thanks to Tashi for finishing worse than her uncle. Me thanking people because I didn't finish dead last is becoming a habit.
                              Congrats.,
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X