Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonbinder
    replied
    New England releases Antonio Brown. What a shock!

The Antonio Brown era in New England lasted less than two weeks and just one game. The Patriots released the wide receiver on Friday amid allegations of sexual assault.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; September 20, 2019, 18:08.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Yeah, that was a crap game. And I think Miami's a stone cold lock for #1 overall.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Tennessee vs. Jacksonville. What a thriller from 2 teams that will vye for number 1 pick.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 19, 2019, 23:14.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Bears' biggest problem is playcalling, especially after a penalty. It's like they have no gameplan for coming back from a holding call. So all it takes is one mistake to kill a drive.

I like Nagy a lot as a coach, but now that the league has a year of film on him, he needs to make some adjustments.
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Bears' biggest problem is playcalling, especially after a penalty. It's like they have no gameplan for coming back from a holding call. So all it takes is one mistake to kill a drive.

I like Nagy a lot as a coach, but now that the league has a year of film on him, he needs to make some adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    I watched the Bears game after I got back from Cincinnati, not knowing the score. As usual they start out with a three and out and give up three points but come back and eventually take the ten point lead. The two long field goals from Pinero were great and a nice drive on the only TD by the Bears. They might have gotten more on the field goal drives but both of those started out inside the 20 while the TD was from the 25. Lousy officiating, especially on pass interference and both roughing the passer calls, abounded. The defense played great and the offense looked like it was their second preseason game. Trubisky does have to get better especially with the long throws. But that was a nice drive he engineered at the end and he did make the pass to get them in position for winning FG. Hopefully he and offense can improve each week. So some good and some bad, but better than last week. OK, now you can accuse me of drinking the Kool-Aid.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Even less till fantasy drafts.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    NFL 2019: Now just 99 days until kickoff!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    He's been gone for 2.5 years; not exactly a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Gould is selling his Illinois home, I see.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Yeah, pretty sure that Ryan Pace has finally been forced to admit that cutting Robbie Gould (team's all-time leading scorer and under contract for 2 more years at the time), in order to sign the immortal Connor Barth, was a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Although I misspoke, it's still unusual.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    At least it wasn't 2 first round draft picks.
    A conditional 7th round pick in 2021, Ok. And I guess he has to be on the roster for 5 games for them to get it. Doesn't seem like much downside here.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    It wasn't a punter... It was a place kicker

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Bears trade for Oakland punter. Is this a 1st?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X