Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I seriously doubt that Romo would abandon his easy life as well-paid, insightful observer from the safety of the announce booth.

• SlowwHand
    replied
    The Cowboys have talent. Clock management sucks.
    Actually, I could live with Romo as HC, letting Moore and Kitna do their jobs. Moore has great potential.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Lots of sports media are already speculating on Garrett's replacement, so unless the Boys make a deep playoff run, this may be a done deal.
    Ready for Josh McDaniels? Or perhaps the start of the Urban Meyer era?

Makes you wonder what would have happened if Garrett had accepted the Baltimore Ravens gig when Jones gave him a big raise to stay in Dallas and wait for Wade Phillips to be done. Since then, here are their records:
    Baltimore under Harbaugh (2008-19) -- 114-74 W-L, 10-6 W-L in playoffs, one Super Bowl win.
    Dallas under Garrett (2010-19) -- 83-65 W-L, 2-3 W-L in playoffs, no Super Bowl appearances.

Not throwing stones here, Sloww. The Bears' incompetence in management and coaching is every bit as pathetic. Lovie Smith was 81-63 with the Bears (about the same as Garrett), but hey, at least he got to a SB.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    That's the spirit

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    If Bears win, maybe Jerry Jones will move on from Garrett sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Dallas has been playing worse than the bears lately so maybe the bears can win one more game this year. I'm the eternal optimist

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Don't get your hopes up. The Bears are going to have their ass handed to them Thursday.
    I will be shocked if it's even close.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Almost saw that coming.
    Let's see what happens if the Bears manage to win on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Panthers part ways with Ron Rivera.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Have heart. Bears play Cowboys next, who have decided the Kicker is the source of their ills and broight 3 in to audition today.
    We went through that earlier this year and it hasn't ended well.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Did you see NYG post game meltdown?

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Have heart. Bears play Cowboys next, who have decided the Kicker is the source of their ills and brought 3 in to audition today.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 3, 2019, 14:57.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds about right.
    Vegas will love collecting all that "over" money on Chicago's win total.

• rah
    replied
    He doesn't trust his kicker and doesn't seem to trust his QB. Argggg
    Originally I figured they'd go 0-4 going out unless the Minny game was meaningless to them. But maybe now they can go 1-3 since Dallas looked worse. But i'll predict 7-9 now.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Nice that they won. Credit where credit is due: Trubisky had a pretty good day.

This is two weeks in a row that Matt Nagy has passed up an early FG attempt to go for it on 4th and too long. WTF, dude.
    Somebody needs to take his laminated play sheet and replace the big "BE YOU" sign with the words "KICK THE DAMN FIELD GOAL."

I'm happy for the Detroit 3rd-stringer, Blough. Undrafted and unheralded rookie. He just earned himself an NFL career.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X