No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joined three. Delete the one here, I guess?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How do you do that?

J

Comment

Leave League.

Edit. I don't see it now.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; March 9, 2018, 04:15.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I deleted the poly league...maybe next year. Looks like the smaller of the 2 roto leagues is a live draft for the 26th. The 20 man league is the yahoo auto draft and Jayhawk says yahoo will conduct the draft in a week. I suggest filling up as many preferred players as you can, with 20 people the waiver wire will be slim to say the least. In fact I gotta go back and add more players.

I'd open 2 pages, one with the players and relevant stats and another for compiling your predraft rankings.

Comment

A year that will live in infamy.

Comment

So let me get this straight.
              Poly league folded.
              Another league with a Live draft folded over a pregnancy.
              Berz, your league is Auto Draft?
              FFZ League is Live Draft, date unknown?

Comment

Poly folded... I dont know anything about a pregnancy and all 3 leagues you're in are a go... The 2 roto leagues are yahoo autodraft (pre-rank your picks asap, the draft is 1-2 days away) and a live draft near the end of march. The FFZ league is a h2h live draft but the commish hasn't set a date. I'm sure it'll be late march too.

Comment

End of March live draft is cancelled.

Comment

The FFZ is targeting 3/22 for the live draft. It hasn't been confirmed, but that's the target date.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      End of March live draft is cancelled.
                      Dont delete your team, we'll see how many people we have and someone else can commish if we have enough

Comment

Yeah, if anyone is interested in the FFZ league, speak up. We had too many ai's last year.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          actually we have 6, Vlad's playing but he hasn't joined yet
                          sorry life has been nuts, but count me in whatever format, I need a link I think to join?

Comment

I cancelled the poly league, we didn't have enough people. But there is another league we need people for. Its the old FFZ league now located at american scale model with several people from poly. Its a h2h daily roster change league with a live yahoo draft in a week or so. I'll send your email from the speakeasy league to the commish so he can invite you.

Comment

Nice to see extra people.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hey Slowwhand, the commish of that roto league changed his mind. He cancelled the cancellation

Comment

Working...
                                X