Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah no issues with it being weekly. I got the hang of it

Comment

last I looked we have only 5 people, we need at least 3 more players so if you know anyone who might be interested lemme know

Comment

The Putz Brothers aren't playing?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

no, they do the daily ffz/poly league and that may be a live draft

if they do it again, they went 29-0 last year so I'm hoping to see them extend it

Comment

actually we have 6, Vlad's playing but he hasn't joined yet

Comment

Has it been decided yet to be weekly or daily? I'm only in if it is daily.
              I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
              and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

We need to find a few more for Chris's daily league. If anyone is interested, hint hint hint.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is there a thread for it somewhere? I'm in of course, you might get people from this league if we dont get enough people

Originally posted by walruskkkch View Post
                  Has it been decided yet to be weekly or daily? I'm only in if it is daily.
                  its weekly, sorry

Comment

The three heads where considering it until you settled back on weekly. And no, I don't think there's a thread anywhere for it. But even one or two more live managers would make it more fun.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ugh, we lose 2 teams either way... Lets see if the 2 people wanting weekly will play daily

lemme know if the 3 heads will play daily

Comment

I'll bring it up again at our weekly drinking meeting on Friday. There was interest originally.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i did say i have no issues with weekly but if you settle on the daily, also fine by me

Comment

we may not have a league I cant even get 8 for weekly or daily

Comment

Comment

Ridiculous.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X