No announcement yet.

FF 2017 - new commish needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Hunt went from "rookie fighting for snaps" to being lead dog on a run-based team.

As I recall, that's how Ware got his job, and Charcandrick West before that - when Jamaal Charles got hurt.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

15.04 MGuth - Frank Gore RB IND

But Birra took Gore 08.04.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm having trouble copying/pasting the draft list, sometimes all I can do is post my pick

Comment

You're not alone. I suspect the new forum software dislikes really long posts.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i changed keyboards and something aint right

i left a pick for ffz with rabbit but skip me for next 2 days and i'll make picks early evening when i get home

Comment

NOTE:
              Just a quick reminder that you must have a legit starter rostered at all starting positions at draft's end. Not that it's ever a problem.
              No restrictions on bench composition. Just want to be clear, since we have new players.

-the commish

Comment

gimme 1-2 hours to pick in the future for both leagues and then skip me, no bapays - I dont want players others might want, skipping solves that problem

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roger that, Berz. Thanks for the clarity.

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                NOTE:
                Just a quick reminder that you must have a legit starter rostered at all starting positions at draft's end. Not that it's ever a problem.
                No restrictions on bench composition. Just want to be clear, since we have new players.

-the commish
                Do we have to have an official backup QB and TE or are those just open bench spots?
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Do we have to have an official backup QB and TE or are those just open bench spots?
                  No restrictions on bench composition. Never has been.

For instance, I usually don't bother with a TE2. We've had people who like collecting QBs. Your bench can be all kickers if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Fixing the Bapay for Spaced Cowboy. We filter by Actual for offense, by 2016 Fantasy Points for defense.

By rule, Spaced gets his TE2, then RB5, the QB3.

His round 20 pick is therefore Cameron Brate TE TB.
                    Spaced has Ertz and Fleener at TE and Crowell, Cook, Mixon, Perine, and Kamara at RB, so I think his Bapays should be WR5, QB3, DEF6. Which would be Marqise Lee WR JAX. Someone needs to double check my work though, since I'm not particularly good at following instructions, assuming I got his picks correct.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is correct, CW. I had failed to add Fleener to my master spreadsheet, which is what caused me to screw up. So Spaced Cowboy gets:

R20 - Marqise Lee WR5 JAX
                      R21 - Joe Flacco QB3 BAL
                      R22 - DEF (name TBD)

Thanks for pointing this out.
                  Working...
                  X