No announcement yet.

2017 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm not out of it yet. Big Surprise.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• This is one reason I am glad I don't fly anymore. Lost luggage, security lines, etc. Of course, as mentioned in article, other players told him he could have found some replacements.

Comment

• Nice win this week, demon.

Two weeks to go in the segment, Nimrods with a 35-point lead over The Euroz. The rest of us are 75 points or more in the deep rough.

Now on to the crapshoot that is the Fedex St. Jude in Memphis...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Crap!! I had Fowler on my bench!

A blimp doing advertising at it crashed, but pilot parachuted out, but has serious burns and injuries.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/15/sp...imp/index.html

Comment

• I had a 6pt Thursday, also with Fowler on the bench.
                The Spring segment has not been my friend.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Since I'm sure it will be short lived.......I'm in first place for the season. WAHOO.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• [QUOTE=demonbinder;n9326381]Crap!! I had Fowler on my bench!

I thought I had put him in for today, but now I see it didn't take. Somehow, I was still in first for the week, though.

Comment

• Nimrods haven't won a single week but are in first place for the segment.

Comment

• As a league we're doing well in percentiles.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Congrats to the nimrods for winning the Spring
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I just got back from Cincinnati and looked at my lineup which I was only able to change Thursday night since my cell won't give me access to Yahoo Fantasy Golf. I did pretty well, considering, with all my MC's on the bench and one guy I had up ended up third. Cool!

Comment

• Download the app.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I did, but it doesn't like fantasy golf.

Comment

Working...
                                X