No announcement yet.

2017 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Zopper's Hacks in Slacks for winning Masters week with 216 points.

And congrats to Sergio for finally winning a major!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He really did try to gag it quite a few times. Happy to see he was out gagged.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It worked?

Bloody nora... I'm going to set my line-up now for the U.S. Open!

Comment

****ing shame that the guy who never changes his lineup actually wins the week

Comment

How was Augusta?
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

LEGENDARY!!!!

Best day ever for the Euroz

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                ****ing shame that the guy who never changes his lineup actually wins the week

Comment

Why did I put Kuchar on the bench today? :ack

Comment

Looks like this is the week I drop out of the overall lead.

Bummer.

Comment

• Hey, Yahoo is giving us a week off:

Due to a scoring change with the format of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, we are removing this tournament from the schedule.
                      They are doing 2-man teams, with Foursomes (alternate shot) for the first and third rounds and Four-Ball (best ball) during the second and fourth. 80 teams, cut to 35+ties for the weekend.

Sounds like fun!

Comment

• Glad you pointed this out. I filled in a lineup and didn't realize it was for a couple weeks out. That would have been confusing
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I was suspicious when there was no Week 16 listed...

Comment

• Well a low scoring week. At least my 130 was my lowest and dropped.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats, rah, for this week's win. Well done, sir.
                              I've now faded out of the league top spot with yet another crappy week.
                              On to the Memorial...

Comment

• congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X