No announcement yet.

MLB 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty damn tired this morning at work. Not a lot of other people here early.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't know why but I wasn't worried even when they tied it up. Somehow I knew they would pull it out. The rain delay (and why was that?) certainly helped the Cubs.

Comment

• No other team will have a bigger World Series victory... ever.

Cubs

Well, Cleveland might in 40 years.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• For die hard cub sufferers.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's a sweet 2 minutes. Thanks to Budweiser for putting that together. Very nice.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Congrats twin brothers.
              You wanted this your whole life.
              I am still waiting for Arsenal to lift Champions League trophy.
              This time next year....:P
              My life, my rules

Comment

• hehe, gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartFart View Post
                  Congrats twin brothers.
                  You wanted this your whole life.
                  I am still waiting for Arsenal to lift Champions League trophy.
                  This time next year....:P
                  My only regret is that Tony Bogey didn't last long enough to see it.
                  My thoughts were with him.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Finally got to catch the Game 7 highlights at lunch today. Well done, Cubs!

Loved this by ESPN:

Comment

• Cute
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This one was also brilliant:

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• Such an amazing series and amazing game 7. The curse couldn't have ended in more epic fashion. Extra innings! Rain delay! Ahh! What a game!

But, of course it required a little rain to end the drought.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Good point.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X