No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what it looks like. But he's under contract; they have to trade for him.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Troy Polamalu is retiring. An excellent and classy player.

Iconic Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu has decided to retire after a transcendent 12-year playing career that saw him collect 32 career interceptions.

Comment

With some of the greatest hair in the history of the game.

I expect the Steelers to seriously consider drafting Shaq Thompson.

Comment

Clearly, the Marcus Mariota camp is doing all they can to create demand during the NFL Pre-Draft Speculatron.

Last week's story was about rumors the Bears wanted to move up and take Mariota. This week, it's about the Browns trading up. And that Tampa Bay had him in for a visit last Tuesday. Previous to all that, it was about his private workout for the Jets. There are stories about how he'd be a perfect fit for Whisenhunt and Tennessee in the 2 slot. Earlier in March, it was the Redskins. The Saints, the Rams, and the Chargers have all been mentioned. And of course, the Philly rumors won't die, even though Chip Kelly says they won't trade up for him.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

even though Chip Kelly says they won't trade up for him.
            Probably only because all their previous moves pretty much eliminated the possibility. Somehow I believe if they could they would.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Conspiracy theorists think Kelly traded Foles for Bradford specifically because that's the bait they needed to make a Mariota trade happen on draft day.

We shall see.
              Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 11, 2015, 23:19.

Comment

Yes, if Bradford is the bait we are in the TIN HAT universe.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He could at least manage to sell an autograph.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As we wave goodbye to Keith Hernandez, as he disappears into the sunset.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ah, you must mean Aaron...

Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder Wednesday.

The guilty verdict comes with a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole. Hernandez will never see the light of day again after his senseless murder of Odin Lloyd. The guilty verdict came as a bit of a shock, as it was believed Hernandez had a decent chance at winning the case. He still faces trial for a 2012 double-murder. Hernandez is just 25 years old.
                      Apr 15 - 10:48 AM

Comment

Still tragic for someone that young and had everything to look forward to.
                        Hopefully younger players will learn from it.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, I do that a lot.

Comment

I don't feel one bit sorry for him.
                            He's not a child. I was 19 and in the service. At 25 I was loving a daughter.
                            I feel somewhat worse for someone who didn't throw so much away.

Comment

Doug Buffone (70), former line backer for Chicago Bears, was found dead in his home this afternoon. A very good linebacker and did great post game analysis on the Score. He will be missed.

Comment

yeah, very sad... i actually teared up

i loved doug buffone, he was such a great guy

rip
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X