Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    The Bears could lose by 40 tonight. Quick 14-0 followed by another turnover. And we're only about 9 minutes in.

Network immediately cuts to a shot of Trubisky on the bench.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Chargers are 0-3, and a game away from packing it in for the season.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Dallas doesn't like Washington, number 1, and don't like Philly
    New Yok is an afterthought and it really bothers them.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I remember feeling sorry for the Giants one year when they gave up 40 ppg the first couple weeks, starting 0-2. That was 2007.
    They ended up getting into the postseason as a 5 seed and winning the Super Bowl over the 18-0 Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Sucks to be the Giants.
    Still.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Reading the papers and listening to sports radio... the natives are already VERY restless.
    If they could burn Fox at the stake, they would.

And I remember how we all abused Cutler for how he looked on the sidelines... But Glennon looks like a total goof. He doesn't inspire much confidence either

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    SUPPOSEDLY (failing injury), the plan is to limit Trubisky to occasional mop-up duty until after the bye in Week 9.
    I actually favor that plan, since it helps assure a high draft pick and makes it easier to get Fox out of town.

But I expect the natives will be plenty restless long before that.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    When they finish the first 5 games 0-5 (which is a high probability unless Bradford is still hurt) will it be time for Mitch?

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    I knew the score but didn't watch Bears game until late last night (wanted to watch due to having TB players on my fantasy teams). Typical Bears game where the defense plays OK, offense is lousy and four turnovers. And now I see Kwiatowski is out for season. He was backing up Freeman at LB. Looking forward to that low draft pick.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; September 18, 2017, 14:47.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Looking forward to watching some football today! Missed last Sunday with family commitments.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Well, duh. I agree that Johnson's injury sucks for you and Sloww.

My point was about draft position only.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    And one of them isn't getting the first draft pick hurt for the season before he finishes the first game. Yes, you can still make up for it, but it's a steeper climb. And takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I've won leagues drafting first, last, and in the middle.
    I've missed the playoffs drafting first, last, and in the middle.

In my view, there's a winning strategy for every draft position, every year.

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    I hate last, always seems like I'm reaching for a player/position because if I don't take him now, he won't be there in 18 picks.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    I hate picking first.
    Give me middle. I'd even rather have last than first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X