Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats fine, we can do that but it might take us time to get in the habit

can I send you the draft order?

what I do is send the players names to someone, and then a 3rd party posts their own random list of numbers and we match the first number to the first name and so on

eg my name is first and the first number is a 7, I draft 7th.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        called it

Comment

4 is snoopy...?

Comment

4? Not by your list OR the list by Berzerker is snoopy at 4. We're off to a great start.

Edit: I see. Berz spent too much time at 19th hole.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; March 1, 2014, 05:30.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I sent snoopy a PM last night.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

ditto
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Snoopy is 4 on berz's list, 4 comes second on the random number list....?

Comment

Don't ask me man, all I know is Berz sent me a PM last night telling me I was second and I had to pick.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

snoopy is 4th on the list of names, the 4th number on the list is 3 - snoopy picks #3

sorry about the confusion

Comment

i have a pick for Vlad but i'll be gone from 2-6 central

Comment

People have different "top of the page".

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            thats fine, we can do that but it might take us time to get in the habit

can I send you the draft order?

what I do is send the players names to someone, and then a 3rd party posts their own random list of numbers and we match the first number to the first name and so on

For future use, there are several sites which will produce a random draft order for you, e.g. fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator

We will need to do more than a round a day, which is very fast. I would suggest that there be a daily time to submit a list. If a new one is not submitted, the old one is used. If the old one is used, the player gets passed over or gets the highest ranked player left on the Y! board. Exclude the first three rounds.

J

Comment

i sent picks for vlad and me to guynemer

i'll be back in ~4 hours

Comment

Could we get the excess messages in the draft thread removed?

J

Comment

Working...
                                X