No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball @ Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in, Yahoo sent me invites for all the leagues I was in last year.

Comment

I agree with regular SB. Saves I don't care as much about; honestly leaving them as regular sv (or sv/hd) is probably fine - if your closer blows a save you're getting a nasty 9+ ERA anyway, right?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

And uneven rounds, meh, who really cares about the last round? Is that 23rd round position going to make a difference? Not really.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I like net saves+holds. Greatly expands the reliever pool. Net SB is the only one I care about changing. Yeah I don't care about uneven rounds.

I'd be against an additional bench spot, if we have another spot make it another util or OF spot or something.

Comment

we have 8 in the league, El Justo said he'd play too so thats nine.

we need one more folks, or we/I can bapay a 10th team

1 more

Comment

Who really cares about Round 23? If no one else cares then BAPAY them quicker, because the later rounds are when we bog down. For the record, I care.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

we gotta start the draft this weekend and we need 1 more person

if we cant get a 10th I suggest we bapay a 10th and take turns setting the roster

and apparently - and dont rely solely on me for this - yahoo is letting roster edits up until Monday's games

not waiver action though

I think

if you know anyone we can get, we can use em

Comment

I see 8 from my phone. Is that correct? I think I've broken the code on working the draft by phone.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

8 have joined, 1 more got an invite today

Comment

OK, cool. I'm trying to make sure I have this figured out. I'll likely need help on my pick and copy/pasting the list. My goal is to do this myself. Self-sufficient.

Comment

we need to start drafting, if we dont find a 10th by tomorrow we'll draft a bapay team with the 10th pick and keep it active

draft starts Friday night, I'll send the league an email

Comment

Please god no more cutting and pasting the entire list. Totally uneccessary.

Comment

not even once at the top of a new page?

I guess we could use the search function

Comment

jayhawk from speakeasy will join us, i'll do a draft order today and we can start asap

Comment

HUZZAH

Searching the thread works, pasting that list is prohibitive in the smartphone era and in years past has delayed my picks, since I feel like I have to wait til I can get to my computron5000x to deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X