Poly Fantasy Golf 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgustingly early.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yahoo appears to be in denial that Saturday happened...

[Edit: n/m
      Now, on to Augusta...]
      Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 6, 2014, 18:29.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Berz's (stupid) prediction did not come true

Comment

• Except that I am now indeed 100 points clear of the pack, without the mulligan option.
          Up to rank 718, 99% percentile

Comment

• I'm down near the bottom where I belong.

But I'm ahead of Ming and Sloww.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• You've been very impressive, Skyfish. But if you're going to kick our collective asses, I want to see you make a run at hitting the national top 100 list.
              I've made a comeback to respectability over the past month or so.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You're a real humorous guy, aren't you, ColdWizard?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• So far fantasy golf has been a lot more fun than I expected.

Comment

• Had a feeling of dread when I caught a bit of Sportscenter and their list of notable MCs. "Well, that name looks familiar... and that one... and that one... crud..." 5 all told.

Comment

• 4 for me, including both Cs. THANKS OBAMA.

Comment

• I lost three B's and a C. And wasted a Kuchar start for nothing. I'm fairly sure I am so bad at fantasy golf that a Civ 4 AI might pick better than me. If I get far enough into my machine learning class perhaps I'll build one and let it pick for me...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Not only did I waste one of his starts, I replaced him with Adam Scott on Matt's best day (sat) Oh boy.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Friday rain on Hilton Head Island. Play is suspended until Saturday morning.

Projected cut line is currently at +3.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Friday rain on Hilton Head Island. Play is suspended until Saturday morning.

Projected cut line is currently at +3.

Comment

• i missed the deadline by 10 minutes and the 1st round aint even being played

Comment

Working...
                                X