Survival Football and/or Salary Cap Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I thought the same. No surprise.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, if you are starting over, send me the info and I will try it. The "Salary Cap" for some reason wasn't letting me pick the last few weeks but I just was able to get back in and set up this weeks. I'm so far behind but WTH. And mine is more impending than JR's.

Comment

Congrats to Ming for winning Survival. I'll start another round on Tuesday.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

2nd session is ready. Make your pick.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It might have been another really short session if Dallas and Seattle hadn't had those comebacks.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've got Green Bay tonight...would LOVE to lose!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I was tempted to pick them also and pray to be eliminated.
                But at this point I'm just hoping that there's a reason to stay up for the second half.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  It might have been another really short session if Dallas and Seattle hadn't had those comebacks.
                  I would have found that agreeable.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I just imagine you would.

Comment

I was going to pick Dallas but knew they couldn't be trusted.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You got that right.

Comment

And just like that, the entire list of remaining participants bow out. Tennessee screwed most while Indy did in one.
                          I'll start the 3rd session Tuesday.

Comment

Wow
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

snoopy had Indy.

Comment

So much for the Jacksonville Theory.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X