Survival Football and/or Salary Cap Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EX-actly.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well that was fun...

Try Try Again...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think my second and third choices also lost...
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

we suck

Comment

I'm not sure that we've ever had a session end with no winner.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Last session of the season and it's down to sparrowrat and me. I'm hoping NE lays down this last week so I can shake him. Go Buffalo! Yeah, right.

Comment

congrats boys, looks like y'all are headed for the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  congrats boys, looks like y'all are headed for the playoffs

:eek!: Who knew! I assumed it was all over when the season ended. Hopefully I haven't already taken too many playoff bound teams! (I know one team that Slowwhand won't be taking in the playoffs )
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                    :eek!: Who knew! I assumed it was all over when the season ended. Hopefully I haven't already taken too many playoff bound teams! (I know one team that Slowwhand won't be taking in the playoffs )
                    I thought the same last year... Last year, the teams reset when the playoffs started... so it doesn't matter who you have taken so far... Clean slate.
                    GOOD LUCK
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Took me by surprise. I thought it was done.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Took me by surprise. I thought it was done.
                        Done today. I had the Bengals, and slowwhand has the 49ers
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Congrats to SlowwHand!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, we have a winner... Congrats Sloww
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

congrats Sloww

Comment

Thanks. We can try again. I've reset it. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X