No announcement yet.

Salary Cap League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the winners. At least I got back into the top half.
    Tough year, but I continued learning
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      FYI I hate, hate, HATE Eli Manning.
      Oh, good. A convert.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

7 pt short on an amazing 138 pt day. i thought i had a chance, if only AJ green had caught a TD or two
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If AJ Green had caught a TD or two my score would have gone up as well...
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Goddamnit!
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Congrats to the winners. Haven't been paying much attention to fantasy after getting creamed in FF leagues and then my wife breaking a few ribs last week. Not a lot of time to do fantasy stuff.

Comment

Deviants, been a good year

and congrats Marc, helluva finish to take 3rd with the best weekly score

Comment

Congrats, I hate you all.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    Deviants, been a good year

and congrats Marc, helluva finish to take 3rd with the best weekly score
                    I really wish I had played another QB or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X