No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, Ming. Thought I might finally win a week. Oh, well.

Comment

• and another win 4 Ming, maybe even a record score?

Comment

• It was a good week...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Tiger, 18th hole. 188 from the pin, into a breeze. A fricken 9 iron. Who the hell hits a nine iron that far? Geeze, my back hurts just thinking about how hard you'd have to swing to make that work for you.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My 9 is 130 on a good day. Then again, I'm old and hardly play anymore.

Congrats, Ming. Amazing to see someone score all 35 bonus points for having first-second-third place.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• THANKS... I made a good switch on Sunday to get the second place finisher qualified.... SINCE HE HAD BEEN SITTING ON MY BENCH the first three days
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Just thought I would mention that after four weeks, I'm ranked 27th Nationally for the summer season
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nice! And that's after a drop. Looks like you were 9th after Wk3 of the segment...
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I actually was in the top ten after week three.... just plugging along
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• thats amazing, make a note of that for our HoF records

Comment

• Crap. Left Zach Johnson on bench whole weekend, he shoots -6 so far today and in first.

Comment

• Tough to sit Stricker at this tournament.

Zach wins it in OT.

Comment

• I sat Stricker today so I could put Zach up for a single day... a good move
                            I'm at 38th place for the summer season now.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It cost me big time going from second in summer to fourth. That's the way it's been this year for me.

Congrats to JR for the win and Ming for being in top 40.

Comment

• early deadline, brit open starts tonite our time

Comment

Working...
                                X