• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep.

Comment

• Great scores this week.

Comment

• Yeah, if we were bad last week, we were even worse this week. Now it's Rah's turn to win the week with a score so low it gets thrown out (136) - exactly what happened to me last week.

And yes, I now have that win in week 2...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And no one gets the win this week since we all had our worst scores.

Comment

• Yeah but that's not likely to be my worst score for the session so it will eventually change into a win like JR's second week of the session.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• and you should get a nice bump up the total yahoo rankings for this session

Comment

• The best score last week in all of Yahoo was 162 which is probably the lowest winning score I have ever seen in 4 years of Yahoo game.... We were not the only ones to suck

Comment

• Wow, that is pretty bad. Of course I was 100 below that so who am I to talk? But it looks like I will have my best day in a while.

Comment

• Zach Johnson -3 after first two days so I move him into my starting lineup and he goes +5 today.

Comment

• Congrats dad on an impressive win.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Two weeks in a row over 200 points. Tony's back on track...
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well, now that the Kemo is done he went back to using his lists. For awhile there, when he was in the hospital, he was picking more like what we do, random picks based on just the gut.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hope he's hanging in there.

Comment

• Congrats to him on the win and hope he is doing well.

Comment

• i was gonna gripe about my spring session but...

god dont have any reason to listen to me but I'm praying for ya Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X