No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the leaders up on him by five, I see little chance for Tiger today.
    Oddly, I kind of find myself rooting for him. I miss his flair for the dramatic.

Prediction: Graeme McDowell.
    Sentimental hope: Jim Furyk.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• who got Webb?

Comment

• Nobody, he came out of NOWHERE, I just felt this would happen it the usual Olympic ending

Comment

• A very common US Open ending as well.

Congrats to Berz for grabbing the lead in Week One of the Summer Season.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• ty

tough one for Furyk

Comment

• He puked his shoes on a couple shots. Two drives plus the approach on 18.

Once McDowell backed up, I figured he was a lock. A shame.

Comment

• And Berz commemorates his first win of the Summer segment by missing the deadline of the second tournament WOOHOO!!!

Comment

• I guess we know which week will be dropped for him this session. Everyone not entered, that's brutal.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• damn damn damn

Geez, 8 NEs - yup, there goes my mulligan. I'm liking that rule more

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    "Yeah, Playa"

some guy yelled that after Tiger teed off on 18
                    Tiger went 7 over for the next 7 holes after that incident

"Yabba-Dabba-Do"

somebody yelled that at Graham McDowell after he hit (the guy has scruffy facial hair)

and to top it all off, during the ceremony some guy in a chicken suit got right in front of Webb Simpson and started making bird sounds

As the chicken was hauled off Webb told him to enjoy the jail cell

that was a helluva tournament

Comment

• That was a great line by Webb. And I loved the expression on Costas's face.

Comment

• Most of us had Hunter Mahan in our lineup, but we all had him on the bench today and he shoots a 61!

Comment

• Wrecked the curve. Gonna make this a low-scoring week (unless you have him in obviously).
                          Looks like Ming is gonna ride Watson to the win.

Comment

• congrats Ming

Comment

• Being in Europe really hurt me last week:when the weather delay suspended the second round both Padraig and Huh were even for the round and I chose to stick to Huh. Next time I check Yahoo Huh misses the cut and its too late to pick Padraig (which most of you had)... ****ing Yahoo cost me 18 points

Comment

• Oh, no! Anyone else see this?

If you had aspirations of playing TPC Sawgrass' iconic par-3 17th "Island Green" anytime soon, you may want to bring your canoe, because the only way you're getting to the green is by water vessel or swimming. The video above … Continue reading →

Comment

Working...
                                X