No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another win for Tony Bogey. That's 3 out of the last 4, all with 200+ points.
    Pretty damned impressive ass-kicking.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Congrat's Tony. And I continue to suck at this. Worst year so far.

Comment

• Worst...segment...ever
        It just keeps getting worse.

Real happy Tony is in the lead though, I hope he is OK

Comment

• The good news is that he's in remission. He's still very weak but getting a bit stronger.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sometimes I get really pissed. I check 5 minutes before the deadline and everyone looks good. I check back five minutes later to see they're on the course and one of my "A"s is now NE. WTF, but at least it was the one on the bench. Here's hoping my starter makes the cut.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This is the way my year has been going. All of us had Zach Johnson but I was the only one not to start him and he gets a -6! Aaarrgghh!!

Comment

• Yep taking the sting out of the my other A being a NE. It's probably safe to assume that Zack will make the cut.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• his is the way my year has been going. All of us had Zach Johnson but I was the only one not to start him and he gets a -6! Aaarrgghh!!
                  Same story here: everybody had Dufner except me, ok he is super hot but last year he was 5th at the Players and then 8th at the Byron Nelson but did not make the cut at Colonial, this is a horrible course for him historically so I selected him "just in case" and did not start him...

Btw this is one of the most consistent field I have ever seen, we all have the same guys basically, moreso than any other week I can remember...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                    Btw this is one of the most consistent field I have ever seen, we all have the same guys basically, moreso than any other week I can remember...
                    Which means I won't be able to gain any ground this week.

Comment

• Phil Mickelson goes +7 and is a WD. And I leave Tiger on the bench. My woes continue.

Comment

• ouch, kudos to anyone on the leaderboard

Comment

• Tony is still ON FIRE...he's hotter than Dufner!

Comment

• Great finish by Tiger. Should be able to get the win with the two stroke lead and tie Jack for 2nd overall.

Comment

• FINALLY!!!
                              Darn I feel like Tiger with those victories so hard and few to come by after having so many great seasons in the past...

Comment

• Yep, Tony is really starting to steamroll us.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X