No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football - Jaguar's DST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell did Aaron Schatz name it KUBIAK?

Is there a reason it's named after Gary Kubiak?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You are more than welcome to ask him.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It just seems really bizarre to name it after Gary Kubiak of all people. There must be a clever reason for the name.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Middle of the pack seems to be where I usually end up in all fantasy sports, though I tend to do well in hockey. My abominable baseball team this year is definitely out of the bell curve.

I don't think I've made the playoffs in the Poly football league to date, but I'm feel fairly confident that this will be the year, in one league or the other.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'm feel fairly confident that this will be the year
            You sound like a Cubs fan. Just sayin'...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You're slipping MRT. 2 moves? It's been 3 days and you have 2 moves to show for it?

Comment

Working...
              X