Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Jackson's a cocky dumbass. A taunting penalty wiped out his 52 yard gain!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
      Just as long as it good to go for FF playoffs!

And Alby... as I watch this Phi/NYG game, it occures to me that when the topic of Hester in the Hall of Fame comes up, comparing him to DeSean Jackson only strengthens the arguments for him making it.
      Speak to me when Hester has a 1000 yard season
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jackson is an idiot. Makes a great catch and then costs his team 50 yards and great field position by taunting. How stupid is that.

Comment

• I still don't understand why are the Giants punting to Jackson.

Comment

• No talk on Chicago Bears Civilization Site about Jay Cutler being out 6-8 weeks?

Comment

• I posted it at FFZ. The other Chicago fans are either working or asleep. I'm sure we will hear from them in the morning.

IMHO, it could go either way depending on how Hanie does. He has been with Bears for four years and knows system plus was not too bad in games he played. Luckily, they have some easy games on schedule until Pack on Christmas. Taking a wait and see attitude. Certainly they would be much better off if it hadn't happened but I still think they can make playoffs. Forte has to step it up even more now. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll probably be taken to task for this opinion, but I am ever the optimist as they all know.

Comment

• Al, you're such a dumbass. A 1000 yard receiving season is completely irrelevant when talking about retuns.

And the news in Chicago is Cutler is out indefinitely and will need surgery to repair a broken thumb he suffered making a TD saving tackle on the int he threw in the forth quarter.

This sucks. Cutler is a very good QB and his loss is going to effect the Bears massively; however, I agree with demon's opinion. Hainey is a damn good backup.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I wouldn't go so far as to say damn good, more like adequate.
                  Thank god they're in the easy part of their schedule. Let's hope for a few breaks. (not anymore thumbs)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Great oppty for Hanie, who I believe is in a contract year. I would be surprised if they brought in Bulger; it's not Lovie's style.

I expect disaster, but maybe they can limp into the postseason...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The question is, can the Bears go 3-3 over the last 6 weeks of the season and make it to 10-6?
                      @Raiders
                      Chiefs
                      @Broncos
                      Seahawks
                      @Packers
                      @Vikings

Except for the Packers, all of those teams are BAD. I would have penciled in 4 wins before Cutler went down.

A Bulger or Warner would take 3 weeks at least to get ready to play, neither one has played a game since December '09 / Jan '10

This is going to be interesting down the strech.

Comment

• My prediction is they'll still go 4-2 to finish out.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think the Bears, with Hanie, can go 4-2 with that schedule (and would have gone 5-1 with Cutler).
                          Here is how I break it down:

L @ Raiders (Raiders are playing well, It'll be Hanie's first start and it's AT Oakland)
                          W vs Chiefs
                          W @ Broncos (Urlacher will have none of that last minute drive BS)
                          W vs Seahawks
                          L @ Packers
                          W @ Vikings

Bears finish 11-5 and are either #5 or 6 seed (depending on how Detroit finishes it's season.
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• The Kool-Aid is flowing free...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I see the Skins going 9-7 and three planes carrying the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys colliding in mid-air and the Redskins winning the Superbowl led by a zombie-Baugh. /me crosses fingers
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                The Kool-Aid is flowing free...
                                How so?

And Rah, I said he is a damn good backup... as in damn good for a #2 on a team. Yes, he is just average as a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X