This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
    And why is Cutler on that list? I don't see what he has done to piss off so many fans.
    The NFC championship game. A lot of people believed (and still do) that he wasn't hurt regardless of what came out later. And more importantly the DUMB unconcerned look that always seems to pop up on his face. Most Chicago fans overlook that because they NEED to like him. Other team's fans just assume he's a jerk.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Haynesworth released by the Pats. Clayton thinks TB, Eagles and Lions might be suitors.

Comment

• He looked ok at times, but only played one snap in four. Even in Belichick's heavy rotation scheme that's not a good sign for somebody you want to make an impact.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• What happened to that guy? He used to be a one-man wrecking crew...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• ahahah Michael Vick is a terrible QB
            but not as bad as Tebow
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Throw Eli Manning in there and you may get Al's head to explode. It really depends on who he has a date with this week.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Eli's not on the list, because he's a gentleman both on and off the field. Romo, however, is no surprise to be on there.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I guess TO wasn't included because he's not an active player. I'm also not sure why Shockey is on there. He hasn't been relevant for a few years now so I don't see where the hate comes from.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Maybe the fact that he's been a jerk for his full career, with most of it the media center of the US?
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      Maybe the fact that he's been a jerk for his full career, with most of it the media center of the US?
                      I have 3 Giants jerseys... Tiki Barber, Jeremy Shockey, and Plaxico Burress. Shockey was the man.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        I have 3 Giants jerseys... Tiki Barber, Jeremy Shockey, and Plaxico Burress. Shockey was the man.
                        Considering the source, I am not going to claim I am surprised by your choice of players

I am also not surprised that two of those players made the list.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The Broncos are a mess. Both McGahee and Moreno are out and their game plan has featured only 4 pass attempts in the entire first half. They are resorting to Eddie Royal in the backfield. They are up 10-0 but Tebow will need to throw to keep that lead.

Comment

• Okay maybe Tebow just needs to throw it once to seal the game

He's completed only 2 passes but has 2 scores, a 102.6 QB rating and a 10-point lead late.

Comment

• What is this, Illinois-Ohio State?
                              I am SO glad I didn't have to watch that game.

Comment

• Devin Hester belongs in the Hall of Fame based solely on Special Teams.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X