X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanahan is evil...

Torain: 2 total touches, 9 total yards
    Helu: 24 total touches, 146 total yards (17 passing targets!)
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wow. If you had NE/NYG scoreless at the half, raise your hand and identify yourself as a lying bastard.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Get this bum Brady out of here!
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• No kidding.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Look at this bum. Thinks he's on Eli Manning's level!

Comment

• Oh man this is like the Super Bowl

Comment

• I'm reminded of last night, when we had a boring, defense filled game, on at the same time as a high scoring explosive offense game.

I just don't get to switch between the 2 like last night.

Although, NY/NE is showing a lot of offense in the second half.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• GET THESE BUMS OUT OF HERE!!!

Comment

• The Patriots need a clutch QB. It's such an asset

Comment

• Dallas is the worst team ever.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        The Patriots need a clutch QB. It's such an asset
                        He was a clutch QB. It's the first half that he needs to work on.

Comment

• By the way, Tim Tebow is 2-1 as a starter this season, and more importantly, 2-0 on the road with a big win over a divisional rival. Threw for 124 yards with 2 scores, no picks, and ran for 117 more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                            He was a clutch QB. It's the first half that he needs to work on.
                            Got the Jets next. This team could lose 3 straight. They're looking exposed to me.

Comment

• The defense actually looked better until injuries piled up at the end (the safety on the last PI was in because of an injury to Chung, and the LB who was supposed to be covering on the TD was a special teamer). Brady is having issues after his hot start...he's suddenly playing like he did toward the end of 2007 when he was hurt but nobody knew about it, unexplained underthrows and soft throws on passes that are generally bullets. Wonder if there's an issue there...or else, he's just having a bad streak and getting old. Either way, he needs to fix the consistency.

Comment

• It's the worst time for the Patriots to go to the Meadowlands to face the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                                X