Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct... then the WR runs the wrong route altogether and it looks like the QB just plain throws it to the waiting safety... or the WR alligator arms it and the DB catches it.

This feeling of gumpiness about bad WRs and their error's might have something to do with my team of choice.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Then there's what the Giants receivers love to do which is bat the ball up into the air... something that Steve Smith took with him to Philly and apparently taught Jason Avant.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well Olin Kreutz quit football.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I couldn't believe he was playing center at 265 pounds.

He had a pretty great career, just marred somewhat the last couple years by his diminished skills and increased penalties to compensate.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Some nice blocks down field for Forte but great vision by him too to get into end zone. Great run.

Comment

• I liked Jahvid Best's 88 yard run from the other week better

Comment

• What the **** is Detroit doing?

3 TEs? Running the ball with the damned backup RB?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  I liked Jahvid Best's 88 yard run from the other week better
                  Those who live in the past...

Comment

• Crap. Williams drops sure pass and then Barber does same which ends up in INT. But as I write Bears strip ball at goal line and get it back. Whew! And now a safety. Crap again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      What the **** is Detroit doing?

3 TEs? Running the ball with the damned backup RB?
                      I love how it's Brian Billick providing the color commentary and that is something straight out of a Billick playbook

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                        Those who live in the past...
                        I'm just bitter. I play against Matt Forte in a league for money and I saw ESPN projecting 27 points for Forte which I thought was absurd but Forte is on pace to even demolish that projection

Comment

• Roy Williams finally catches TD pass.

Comment

• Is the 'wide nine' a new craze? I've never heard that terminology before this year but both the Eagles and Lions are using it, to mixed success. Is this new?

Comment

• Tony Gonzalez is now the #2 all-time receiver.

Comment

• Guy might be remarkably prescient about the Lions dropping 6 in a row...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X